Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm Walking.

Another thing that is so dear to me is pediatric oncology. Children with cancer. I want to be a pediatric oncologist. You may ask why, but I don't think the disease itself is beautiful, but I think the children are beautiful. I think they are the strongest people in this world. There is no doubt in my mind.
But, what makes me hate cancer is, we don't really have a cure. We need a cure. These kids don't deserve to suffer. They should be playing outside, running free. But, they are connected to wires and confined to a bed most of the time.
This video shows a group of 'cancer fighting cuties' from Utah. They are my heros.
Little Erin giving herself Chemo. Skyler riding a bike for the first time in months. Chase and his sister Abby dancing and having fun. Brinley's cancer's gone party. Everything about this video is special.
So, let's walk for cancer. I am walking, you should too.

No comments: