Tuesday, July 5, 2011

shout out:

I have some of the most amazing people in my life, who I am fortunate to call best friends. These kids have affected my life in so many ways and I am forever grateful for them.

Hannah Y: Hannah and I have been through everything together. And, I wouldn't change a thing. We are four years apart in age, but that has never really mattered as Hannah acts much older than she is and I tend to act  younger than I am. We are like sisters. I lived with her when I couldn't live with my family[my own reasons, my family is fantastic. I just have problems]. Hannah is always there for me and always knows what to say. She is the best friend I could have asked for. I am so incredibly grateful for her.

Nikki L: We sort of met by accident. We were in yearbook together, but we didn't really know each other. Then, one day something happened and we were instantly best friends. Nikki is like my other half. We are so different but, so similar. I love this girl more than words can describe. She is my hero. I look up to her in so many things. She is one of the only people in this world who I completely trust. I can tell her anything and she will listen to me. She is so amazing. She might be one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I honestly don't know what I would do with out her. She is remarkable. I am so eternally grateful to have her in my life. She has made such a difference in who I am. She has helped me become the girl I have always dreamed of being but, never thought I would get there. I love her more than words can describe.

Eryn S: Eryn is wonderful. I have known her since 6th grade, but we just recently became 'real' friends. Eryn is inspiring. She has this light to her that is unlike any other.  She is so smart and kind hearted and one of the most genuine people I know. I love her so much.

Ryan G: Ryan is like my fifth brother. I actually consider him as one. Ryan is funny. He is one of the most caring people I know. He is so supportive of everything and everyone. When ever I am sad or hurt or scared, he is always there for me, to comfort me, to talk to me, to reassure me, or to just give me a hug. Ryan is one of the amazing guys I know. I love my brother.

Jordan A: Jordan and I haven''t been friends for very long, but we are best friends. There is something about this kid that I love. I love his patience, his kind heart, his desire to learn, his energy, his positive attitude, his love for sports, his love for Christ and the gospel,  his love for school, his love he has for his family and I think I love his hair the most[; Jordan is my rock. He, along with Nikki is someone I can trust. I know when I tell him something, it won't go anywhere else. He genuinely cares. He has the best advice for everything you can think of. I learn something new from him everyday. Jordan, has changed my life. I want to be a better person because of him. I love this boy.

This five people have changed my life. I don't know where I'd be or who I'd be with out them. They are the most amazing people I know and I feel so incredibly blessed to have them in my life, and as best friends.

The five above aren't the only ones who have impacted my life, so many others have:
Logan C, Kylie B, Seth L, Lexie O, Chelsea K, Brock S, Roy B, Lauren E, McKell S, McCall B, Kalob V, Ellie M, Michael H, Kalin H, Caleb A, Spencer H, Jacob B and so much more.

Thank you to everybody. Even if you aren't on this list, you have probably affected my life in some way.
Love,
Meg.

No comments: