Tuesday, July 12, 2011

continuous joy.

So, there is this boy. His smile can brighten anyone's day, the way he laughs makes me smile, the way he talks, gives me butterflies. Just about everything about him makes me happy. I would introduce you to him, but you would probably fall for him.

I never thought I would fall in love, but I did.
I never thought that I would feel so special, but I do.
I never thought that I would hold his had, but I do. A lot.
I never thought I had a chance with him, but I got it.
I didn't see it coming.
I didn't expect it to happen so fast.
I didn't think we were anything but friends.

I didn't know that whenever I get a text from him, my heart jumps. When ever I see him, I light up. Whenever he smiles, I fall in love over and over again. Love is a strong word, but the feeling is even stronger.. 
I am so in love.
I feel like a high school girl.
Oh, wait. I am.


No comments: