Sunday, July 24, 2011

enough.

Stop saying
"I wish".
Start saying
"I will".

"Faith in God includes, 
faith in His timing".

"the worst thing about being lied to, 
is knowing that I wasn't worth the truth".
"I am beautiful. I am smart. I am strong
I am talented. I am powerful.
I am enough.".
"Sometimes we expect more from others
because, we would be willing to do so much
for them".
"To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better,
but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to what ever you
want to talk about, and I have a heart. A heart that is aching to see you smile again".

"By being the answer to someones prayer, 
we often find the answers to our own".
"If you can't think of something nice, 
you're not thinking hard enough".
"Worrying doesn't not take away tomorrow troubles, 
it takes away today's peace".
"Apologizing: does not always mean you are wrong and
the other person is right.
It just means you value your relationship
more than your ego".
"Sometimes the things we can't change
end up changing us".
"I can't tell if it's killing me
or making me stronger"
"Choose your friends with caution
plan your future with purpose
and frame your life with faith".
"No one will ever know the strength of my love for you.
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like, 
from the inside".
"High school is not a time to find your groom, 
but a time to find your bridesmaids".
"If we did everything we are capable of, 
we would literally astound ourselves"
"Love me when I least deserve it 
because, that is when I really need it".
"The word 'listen' contains the same letters as 'silent'".



No comments: