Tuesday, November 22, 2011

alive

I love drama. It's so dramatic. 
But, I am glad that this drama has nothing to do with me. 

Sometimes I feel bad that I am happy with my life when other people are so  miserable. But, I can't live my life like that. I am happy. And I worked so hard to get here. It's perfect. 

My life is so good right now. I have amazing parents. I have the best friends. I have wonderful brothers. I have incredible teachers. I am lucky, no I am blessed. 
But, I chose to live like this. I've made this choice. I can't live like the rest of the world anymore.
The world is so confused. There is so much deception. So much untruth. Does anyone stand for anything anymore? I want to be honest. Truth speaking. Truth telling. 
You won’t see me acting like I believe and then somewhere else acting differently. I’ve made the choice to have integrity even when no one is watching me. I simply can not live a lie. 

Love, 
Meg



No comments: