Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Could you do this for me, please?

Does threatening me make you feel better? Does is give you some incredible pleasure to know that you have hurt me? Do you get some strange joy out of telling me all of my flaws and how I won't ever be good at the things I work so hard for? And why would you constantly feel the need to bring up my childhood, particularly one specific experience?
I don't understand. I really don't. I try so hard to be the better person and just ignore all the things that you say to me and say about me. But somehow, you always seem to win.
I don't know what goes on in your little twisted fairytale world, but I do know that it isn't fair.
And, the threats should probably stop. Because threatening me and making me cry is completely unnecessary. I genuinely feel like you are out to get me, as if that is your sole purpose in life. And, my goodness you always seem to pop in to my life when you're really unwelcomed. The times where I am so happy and loving my life, bam you show up. I don't want anymore of this.
So please,
the tweets about me must stop.
the texts about me must stop.
the lies about me must stop.
the threats toward me must stop.
the texts you send to me must stop.
I am begging you.

I don't enjoy the way you treat me. It's not normal. It's incredibly rude and completely uncalled for.

So please, just let me be?





No comments: