Thursday, December 22, 2011

It has come to my attention that I frequently blog about the a certain person. What can I say? We're best friends.

I wouldn't consider myself in love with him, not by any means. But I do believe that we're best friends. He is what I have always wanted in a best friend. He's trustworthy, honest, spunky, outgoing, funny, and witty. The attractiveness and charming personality are definitely a bonus.

Again, I am not in love with this boy. Not at the moment, at least. I have gone through phases where I most certainly was fond of this boy. But, I ultimately realized that I could date him and have him for awhile, or we could be best friends and stay that way for-almost-ever.

No goodbyes because I can't survive to say it. But, if my heart breaks it going to hurt so bad. I know I am strong, but I can't take that.

I am blessed. I don't want to imagine my life with out my best friend in it. He has helped me become the person I have always wanted to be.

I feel like I am dancing.

No comments: