Thursday, December 22, 2011

seasaw

A letter to you.


It's kind of hard not to like you again. Man alive you intrigue me. But, I can't let you back into my life the way I did before. I have to tell you, I have never been happier with my life than I am right now, and I can't risk letting go of that. Not saying you would take it from me, but I think the stress of liking you again would cause it to disappear. Last time we were 'whateveryouwouldcallit' was hard on me. It made me question who I was as a person, and who I was going to be. I don't belong with you. But, sometimes you make it hard not to want to be. But, I can't do it. I can't put myself through all of it again. And, I definitely do not want to put you through it either. I hurt you. I know I did.
But, I guess when we went our separate ways, I became a different person. I lost some friends, of course, but in the end I gained the best group of friends I could have ever asked for. I love my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Not even for you. I'm sorry. But, I am standing tall, I am standing strong. I can clearly see between right and wrong. I believe in being honest. And that is why I am doing this.



No comments: