Tuesday, October 2, 2012

reasons.


I am so upset by the world. Everything just feels wrong and confused. People aren't who they say they are. Things that aren't supposed to happen, happen. Nothing is right anymore. 

  • I feel so taken advantage of. Is that an awful thing to say? Well, it's true, I feel as if so many people take advantage of me. But, I don't know why?
  • Do I even have real friends? Friends who genuinely care about me?
  • Do you ever get that feeling where you don’t want to talk to anyone and you don’t want to fake being happy? But at the same time you don’t know exactly what’s wrong either? There isn't a way to explain it to someone who doesn't already understand. If you could want anything in the world it would be to be alone. People have stopped being comforting and being alone never was. At least when you’re alone no one is constantly asking you what’s wrong, and there isn't anyone who won’t take ‘I don’t know’ for an answer. You feel the way you do. Just because. You hope this will pass on, and that you’ll be yourself again, but until then, all you can do is wait.
  • I’m thinking that sometimes you just have to make the decision to be happy. Just realize that things aren't ever what you hoped they’d be. Not ever. For anybody. The only thing that separates one kind of person from another is that there are some who stay angry about it and there are some who accept what comes their way.
  • I just want everyone to be happy, and so many people aren't. It really breaks my heart to see all these people who aren't. But what break my heart even more is knowing that no one cares that they aren't happy, or that they don't notice. 

No comments: