Thursday, November 25, 2010

come back?

I don't know if I would consider this a comeback or not. Life has been super busy lately. I have at least three hours of home work after two hours of cheer every night. Then throw in hours here and there for other various jobs to earn money to go to Peru. My blog was a little left out. I am actually kind of sad that I let it slide. There is so much I could write about but I don't even know where to start. I have had lots of exciting things happen in the recent days, that not very many people have heard about. that is definitely a bummer. Well, today is Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for. I think I will make a list.

  • The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
  • Two fantastic parents
  • Four wonderful brothers
  • warm home
  • my savior
  • KGMPA
  • cheerleading
  • neighbors
  • cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents
  • my daddys job
  • my car
  • christmas music
  • my new school
  • seminary
  • incredible friends, especially Cole.
  • young women leaders
  • teachers
  • socratic seminar
  • books
  • baby carter
  • facebook
and so much more. But,, my tummy is ready to start expanding. 

No comments: