Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Well, it's official.

I have a serious addiction. I don't know how to end it. I have been away from the addictive two for five days and I am having serious withdrawls. This shouldn't happen. But, it is. And secretly I love it.
I am addicted to two little boys. Landon and Carter. 
They are my best friends. 
When ever I have a bad day at school or am just angry or what ever, I go and see them and as soon as I do, my mood completely changes. I love these two boys to death. I honestly do not know what I would do with out them. Sounds dramatic, I know. But ask anyone. They will tell you as soon as I see one of these boys, I am a completely different person and will just smile. They are my strength. I am so lucky to be related to these boys. 
Come home soon babies! I miss you so much. 
 Sweet Landon
 He is the happiest baby I know.
 We had a photo shoot. 
 He actually liked the basket.
 Seriously, is he not the cutest?
 My Carter and his Curious George shirt. I was in California for a week and everyday I thought about him. everyday. Let's just say I came home with alot of curious george stuff. 
 easter. look for some eggs.
 So cute. even with a pacifier. 
 swimming in march. we love arizona. 
 Serious all*star. 
 He knows how to play the game. Atta kid. 
I love him. Sooo much.

No comments: